Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Move to the Back of the Bus

It never ceases to amaze me how Canadians feel entitled to their personal space. Many times I've ridden the bus, and people don't have common sense when it comes to making room for others. Yes, people, this means YOU move to the back of the bus when there's room. It doesn't mean you stand there like a dumb shit while the front of the bus fills up and no one's behind you. Grab a fucking clue and move back - yes, all the way back. Stairs aren't some insurmountable barrier preventing you from moving. A couple of steps isn't a big deal. Failure to get out of your comfort zone for common courtesy means several people can't get on the bus when they otherwise could.

Worst of all, there are more people that are clueless than are aware and courteous. And the most baffling part, if I said something about it, I'm the rude one.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I cannot tell you how many times the exact thoughts have passed through my mind. :)